Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to find a scholarly article
How to evaluate websites
- Accuracy: If your page lists the author and institution that published the page and provides contact information.
- Authority: If your page lists the author credentials and its domain is preferred (.edu, .gov, .org, or .net).
- Objectivity: If your page provides accurate
information with limited advertising and it is objective in presenting
- Currency: If your page is current and updated regularly (as stated on the page) and the links (if any) are also up-to-date.
- Coverage: If you can view the information properly, not limited to fees, browser technology, or software requirement.
FROM: Kapoun, Jim. "Teaching undergrads WEB evaluation: A guide for
library instruction." C&RL News (July/August 1998): 522-523.
ILL and UGA
Athens Tech library provides interlibrary loan services for its faculty, staff and students. If you need any material that you can't find in the library, please email your request to Qian Fang at email@example.com.
UGA borrower's card
Athens Tech library has a reciprocal borrowing agreement with the University of Georgia libraries. If you are ATC faculty, staff or a student in need of use of the UGA libraries, please come by and fill out an application at your home library and we will direct you to get a UGA library card.
Athens Campus Library: 706.355.5020 | Elbert County: 706.213.2116 | Walton County: 706.552.0909 | Greene County: 706.453.0536
email: Library Webmaster
This site links to pdf documents. Click this link to get Adobe reader