Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
At this time printing is free of charge for ATC students, faculty, and staff.
*TIME needed to print objects depends on size, density, and design. Small objects can take 15 minutes to other objects taking several days.
MakerBot Replicator 5th Generation
● Build Volume: 9.9" x 7.8" x 5.9" (25.2cm x 19.9cm x 15.0cm)
● Filament: 1.75 mm PLA
● Resolution up to .1mm
● Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 in]
● Print File Type: .thing, .stl, .obj
Zortrax M200 Plus
Software Bundle: MakerBot Desktop Software
● 3D Model File Types: .stl, .obj, .thing
● Supported OS: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 19+)
Athens Campus Library: 706.355.5020 | Elbert County: 706.213.2116 | Walton County: 706.552.0909 | Greene County: 706.453.0536
email: Library Webmaster
This site links to pdf documents. Click this link to get Adobe reader