Skip to main content
Dual Enrollment (formerly Move on When Ready) students are high school students who are enrolled in Athens Technical College classes. Our library resources are for you too! You are entitled to the same privileges as on-campus, non-dual enrolled students:
- Access to 500,000 online books, over 40,000 streaming videos, and hundreds of online journals and databases
- Online help available 24/7 on the library webpage or in Blackboard
- A free place with wi-fi to study alone or with a group
- 3D printers and technology that you can learn and play with
- Research help from your friendly ATC librarians and staff
Dual Enrollment students may visit any campus library. To check out materials, you must come to the library. Since you are enrolled in a class (or more), you already have a library account!
In addition to this general guide, check out our class guides for specific classes you are taking, such as Psychology or English.
Dual Enrollment Students Privileges
- Semester-long textbook checkout (return your textbooks after your finals)
- If you are closer to Elbert, Walton, or Greene county campuses, you may pick your textbooks up there. Just give us a call and let us know.
- 4-week book checkout
- 2 renewals as long as there are no holds on the book
- 3-day DVD checkout
- Interlibrary loan (loans from other libraries)
- Contact Qian Fang if you need something we don't own
- Popular books for recreational reading
Chat with us
Chat is offline.
Athens Campus Library: 706.355.5020 | Elbert County: 706.213.2116 | Walton County: 706.552.0909 | Greene County: 706.453.0536
email: Library Webmaster
This site links to pdf documents. Click this link to get Adobe reader