Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
When newspaper issues come in, all you do is stamp them and put them on the shelf:
Checking in journal issues
- Stamp the issue
- Strip the issue
- Put the issue on Qian's desk. She will return it to you to be shelved.
- Stamp the issue, and locate the date. It will likely also have a volume and issue number but the date is the easiest identifier.
- Log onto Alma
- Click Acquisitions, then receive:
- Find your title. You can search for it in the box:
- Click the 3 dots on the right side of the title.
- Find the issue you have. Remember, it's easiest to match by date. Click the 3 dots again, then click Receive.
Athens Campus Library: 706.355.5020 | Elbert County: 706.213.2116 | Walton County: 706.552.0909 | Greene County: 706.453.0536
email: Library Webmaster
This site links to pdf documents. Click this link to get Adobe reader