Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
A word about schedules
Schedules are made every semester, and for breaks. We expect reliability. If you are unable to work your shift please let your supervisor know as soon as possible (some of us commute to work and can't be there in 10 minutes to cover for you).
Remember, if you work 6 hours or more you must take an unpaid 30 minute break.
For every 4 hours you work, you may take a 15 minute paid break without clocking out.
In order to get paid, you must enter your time in Team Georgia. Do this first thing when you arrive, and last thing before you leave. Here's how:
To enter your time...
- Go to http://team.georgia.gov/
- Click Employee self service/my account
- You user ID is your employee number (not your 910. We will tell your employee number) Beth find out what first time pw is....
- Then you have the million clicks. Click on Main menu, Self service, Time reporting, Report time, Timesheet
- Enter your time started, lunch break (if you worked 6 hours or more) and time out. In/Out time is entered as hours and minutes. Hours are calculated for you and display to the right. Examples: 8:25AM may be entered as 8.25a or 8:25a 4:50PM may be entered as 4.50p or 4:50p
- The Time recording code should say Regular earnings
- Don't forget to hit the submit button before you leve.
- If you have already submitted your time and find you've made an error or need to change something, contact Carol right away (706) 355-5019.
Athens Campus Library: 706.355.5020 | Elbert County: 706.213.2116 | Walton County: 706.552.0909 | Greene County: 706.453.0536
email: Library Webmaster
This site links to pdf documents. Click this link to get Adobe reader